Batana Center of Visual Arts
The Batana Center of Visual Arts has operated since 1951 when it was known as the Rovinj -Rovigno Film Club. Through its activities, education and exhibitions, it popularized photography. Since 1990 it has been operating as the Batana Center of Visual Arts. The association of photographers of the Batana Center of Visual Arts organizes public performances, exhibitions, as well as educational and promotional programs through photography, projections of films, videos and information media. The Batana Photo Art Gallery operates as part of the Center, as the holder of the cultural program.
|Trg brodogradilišta 2||tel. 052/830-711|