True to its reputation as a romantic destination, Rovinj has hosted numerous weddings. The aforementioned beautiful nature, well-preserved old town, designer hotel interior and exterior, as well as the careful eye of a professional photographer, will ensure a perfect wedding day. There are numerous locations which will make a wedding in Rovinj simply unique. The baroque church of St. Euphemia, the patron saint of Rovinj, is the perfect choice for those who want a religious ceremony. You can also choose between locations boasting a breath-taking view of the sea, the historical centre, or the nearby islands and our finest hotels or restaurants.
Useful contacts to help plan your wedding day:
- Rovinj Parish Office, G. Garibaldi 1, t. +385(0)52815615, f. +385(0)52841520, www.zuparovinj.hr, email@example.com
- Rovinj Registry Office, Istarska 13a, t. +385(0)52803004, f. +385(0)52803002
- Maistra weddings, t. +385(0)52800250, f. +385(0)52800215, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.maistra.com
- Studio Infinity, I. Gundulića 6, t. +385(0)956721878, email@example.com, https://hr-hr.facebook.com/studioinfinity.rovinj/
- Flammeum, Dobrilina 4, Pula, t. +385(0)998525206, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://flammeum.com
- List of restaurants