PUBLIC INVITATION to organizers to submit their applications for funding under the 2018 EVENT GRANTS PROGRAM
In keeping with the Act on Tourist Boards and the Promotion of Croatian Tourism (OG 152/08) Article 32, paragraph 11 and the Statute of the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno (Town of Rovinj – Rovigno Official Journal issue no. 01/10) Article 8, paragraph 11, on September 20, 2017 the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno issued a
to organizers to submit their applications for funding
under the 2018 EVENT GRANTS PROGRAM
I. The subject matter of the public invitation is the award of non-refundable funds by the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno (hereinafter TZGR) for events contributing to the following goals:
- enhancement/ enrichment of the tourism product / offer of Rovinj as a destination,
- development of amenities that prolong the tourist season,
- increase in hospitality services and tourist traffic, especially in preseason and postseason,
- creation of a recognisable destination image.
II. Funding will be granted for event planning and realization, including:
- entertainment events,
- sporting events,
- cultural events,
- gourmet events,
- other events that might contribute to goals under Item 1 in this public invitation.
Applications are sent to the address: Turistička zajednica grada Rovinja – Rovigno, Obala Pina Budicina 12, 52 210 Rovinj, in a sealed envelope and addressed “Javni poziv za potpore manifestacijama – ne otvaraj“/ “Public Invitation to submit applications for Event Grants – do not open”.
Application due date is October 06, 2017 (applications with October 06, 2017 postmark are valid).
The Public Invitation and Application Form are available at the following links: