In keeping with the Act on Tourist Boards and the Promotion of Croatian Tourism (OG 152/08) Article 32, paragraph 11 and the Statute of the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno (Town of Rovinj – Rovigno Official Journal issue no. 01/10) Article 8, paragraph 11, on September 21, 2018 the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno issued a
to organizers to submit their applications for funding
under the 2019 EVENT GRANTS PROGRAM
I. The subject matter of the public invitation is the award of non-refundable funds by the Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj - Rovigno (hereinafter TZGR) for events contributing to the following goals:
- enhancement/ enrichment of the tourism product / offer of Rovinj as a destination,
- development of amenities that prolong the tourist season,
- increase in hospitality services and tourist traffic, especially in preseason and postseason,
- creation of a recognisable destination image.
II. Funding will be granted for event planning and realization, including:
- entertainment events,
- sporting events,
- cultural events,
- gourmet events,
- other events that might contribute to goals under Item 1 in this public invitation.
Applications are sent to the address: Turistička zajednica grada Rovinja – Rovigno, Obala Pina Budicina 12, 52 210 Rovinj, in a sealed envelope and addressed “Javni poziv za potpore manifestacijama – ne otvaraj“/ “Public Invitation to submit applications for Event Grants – do not open”.
Application due date is October 09, 2018 (applications with October 09, 2018 postmark are valid).
The Public Invitation and Application Form are available at the following links: